Thank you, Hannah, for nominating me for the Liebster Award! If you haven’t been to her blog, be sure to check it out and follow her! She has some amazing beauty posts and finds great products, too!
I’ve answered her questions and also nominated 5 other bloggers below to answer some questions of my own!
What’s your morning routine like?
Every morning at 5:40am, my puppy wakes me up and I stumble over to my Keurig for a few cups of coffee. I’ll catch up on my favorite youtube subscriptions. After my second or third cup I’m able to function enough to make my fiancé breakfast and pack his lunch for work. Once he heads out the door, I put on some makeup (usually just mascara, blush, and lipstick if I’m in a rush). Then I’m ready for the day!
Are there any words that you always misspell? (Really looking forward to these answers, btw!)
I actually have a two year degree in Children’s Lit, but I can never remember how to spell restaurant. In fact, spell check just corrected me.
What is your favorite social media platform?
Instagram! I’m very visual, so I prefer scrolling through pictures as oppose to status updates.
Do you have an accent based on where you’re from?
I’m from Florida, so no accent here. I secretly always wished I was British!
How many days of the week do you wear lipstick?
Usually 3-4 depending on what’s going on that day.
What was the best thing about your day today?
I filmed a couple videos for my youtube channel, so that’s always exciting and slightly nerve-racking!
What is your favorite drugstore to shop at for makeup?
Rite Aid, you can buy JulieG nail polish there! :)
Do you have a favorite high-end brand of makeup?
The highest-end brand I have is Bare Essentials, so I’d have to go with that. I’m more of a drugstore kinda gal.
What’s the first thing you would do with $100,000?
I’d donate a good portion to Love146, an anti-human trafficking organization. After that I’d probably use some for a down payment on a house, and save the rest for an emergency fund!
Sandals, flats, or heels for everyday summer wear?
What’s the be-all and end-all makeup/skincare product you recommend to all of your friends and family?
AnnMarie Gianni’s all natural, tinted sun protection. It’s a huge splurge at $40 for a tiny tube… but so worth it!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 5.
- My natural hair color is blonde.
- My dream is to own and restore a 1957 Chevy Bel Air.
- I was named after my Dad.
- I graduated high school a year and a half early.
- I’d be happy eating Mexican food the rest of my life.
- I’m half Greek.
- 100% introvert.
- I’m always the designated driver. Drinking is not enjoyable for me.
- The only country I’ve visited outside the U.S. is Bolivia.
- I got a tattoo when I was 16 and have been waiting more ever since.
… to answer these questions:
- Why did you start a blog?
- Who has been your biggest supporter?
- Name some of your favorite bloggers.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Is there something about yourself you never liked, but grew to love?
- Name something you’ve always wanted to do but never tried.
- If you could only use one drugstore brand the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- What’s your ideal home decor style?
- If you had to live in another decade for a day, which would it be and why?
- Describe the best day of your life so far.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
For the official rules of the Liebster Award, click here!